The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Arizona's goal is to provide you with the highest quality orthopedic services and cost-efficient health care in a comfortable and safe environment. We offer expertise, convenience and simplicity that is unmatched.
Our Commitment to Patient Satisfaction
At your admitting time is short and simple, parking is ample and nearby, and there are no miles of hallways and other confusing barriers to navigate — just a pleasant outpatient environment.
Our Commitment to Quality
We support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, the patient’s family, physicians and staff. Our office staff is helpful and compassionate with two main priorities: you and your procedure.
As part of our commitment to quality care, since inception, the facility maintains a Continous Quality Improvement Process. Each quarter, our Quality Committee reveiws many items, including:
- Patient Satisfaction Review where survey results, patient comments or any complaints are addressed. We have improved our waiting area experience, providing Individual Lounging Area's, Comfortable Work Space Area, Cable TV, Free Wi-Fi and Coffee Bar.
- Medical Records Review to be sure that our chart documentation is accurate and current.
- Tissue Review to insure all biopsies are reported promptly and accurately.
- Credentials Review to verify that our doctors and medical staff have up-to-date training and licenses.
- Peer Review where our doctors review each other’s charts to be sure the best possible medical care is being provided.
- Pharmacy Review to verify proper storage and administration of all medications.
- Infection Control Review to verify proper equipment sterilization, and patient and employee safety in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Post-Procedure Phone Calls: Patient was positive. Our clinical staff is trained to ask a series of Post-Operative questions. If a patient has a question or concern, the staff will provide support or coordination with the doctor's office.